Winter Break: Week 2

It’s the 2nd week into break and the whole cast is getting prepared for Anything Goes! Some of us, including myself, are new to this experience. But this cast and crew has been extremely supportive and welcoming to each of us and we are all excited to be apart of this years musical. So far, everything is going great! Although the cast is all over, all of us have been keeping in contact and Skyping and calling each other to go over scenes and songs. I am in Spain right now visiting my brother and every night before bed he helps me go through my lines.I am about to take it to the next step and practice in a distracting setting. (One of the tips we got from our meeting before we left). We all are working really hard because like Mr. Howard reminds us, this show will be at its best if we work hard as a group not just as individuals.

by Savanna Fortgang

No comments:

Post a Comment