Real Talk With Jeff

Real Talk with Jeff

Howdy everyone! Welcome to another Real Talk with me this week. While attempting a new dance, The Hand Jive, a question popped into my head: Do my hips lie? I don’t know about you guys out there, but using my hips to dance isn’t exactly my forte. I knew that if I wanted to become a true Greaser, I would need a Christmas miracle. After asking Santa for new dance skills and channeling my inner Shakira, my hips finally arrived! Thanks Santa!

But hips aren’t the only thing needed to be a Greaser; there’s also an attitude and look one must embody at all times. A true Greaser is always confident, manly, suave, and nonchalant. Could I become that? Well, that’s where the dance skills come in. After all, hip thrusts are what Greasers are all about.

With about a month to opening night, I will continue to strive until my hips don’t lie, like Shakira’s. Until next time!


-Jeff Erazo

No comments:

Post a Comment