SITCOMS!!!

Welcome to the Berkshire Theater blog! This spring, we are working on a show called Flipping Channels, which is a collection of classic American sitcoms featuring Friends, Scrubs, The Office, and The Big Bang Theory.

My name is Maggie Zhu, I will be writing for you throughout the production process. If you happen to recall, I am back to the theater from the winter musical, In the Heights, and ready to write more! I am playing Monica in Friends, and Julia, who is actually a female version of Oscar, in The Office. Flipping Channel is the first straight and the third production overall for me. I am very excited to get started again.  
I’m Anna Flaherty, and I’m also one of the writers for the blog this season! I was on blog crew last spring in The Crucible and I’m so excited to be back. I am playing Phoebe in Friends and Phyllis in The Office.
I’m Riley, this is my fourth show at Berkshire. I am playing Sheldon in Big Bang Theory and Todd in Scrubs.

As Berkshire Dance takes over the theater in the spring season, we have moved to a spacey basement near the student health center to rehearse. It is a new environment for us, but we still try to do everything in the same positive and inclusive way. The show itself will take place in Berkshire Hall atrium in mid-May, and we hope to see many of you there!

Best Regards,
Blog Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment