Scrutiny Second Performance



Last night was our second performance of Scrutiny! I can't explain how exhilarating it is to perform a show that was created by such a highly talented group of people who all love and treat each other with high respect. We have gone through tough struggles and have had amazing moments of success; through it all I don't have any regrets. Last night, I had a realization of how lucky I was to get to spend my days and nights with people who have extremely high expectations and always follow through.  

On another note, on show nights the entire casts gets ready in what we call the Green Room. The green room is a place where the casts hangs out on our off time, and where we get dressed on show nights. The energy in the Green Room is kind of a controlled chaos. We are all focused and locked in on what we are about to do, while we are trying to get all of our make-up and hair ready; it's definitely a bonding moment. All in all last night was definitely a success and I can't wait to put on one last show! Come out tonight for our final performance November 1st at 7:30!

- Amani Bethea

No comments:

Post a Comment