Spring One-Acts: Tech Dress!

This past Mondayʼs Tech Dress was an effective, yet extremely fun, showcase of the capabilities and progression of each member of the cast! As an audience member for the first two plays, “Small Actors” and “Itʼs Not You, Itʼs me”, I had the awesome opportunity to sit back and witness the early emergence of complete greatness in each show respectively. It was so fun to watch Pratima act like such a socially awkward teenage thespian in her play, to the point that I literally cringed in my seat, and to see Rebecca break poor, sweet little Jeffreyʼs heart over and over again in her play. But to be honest, I can not overemphasize how much fun it was to act out the “laugh out loud” hilarious, and sometimes even ridiculous, scenes as Actor 3 in Artistic Inspiration! I look forward to seeing all of these plays come into complete fruition within the next few days, and I have faith that each cast member will reach his or her full potential!

by Christiena Auguste, '14

No comments:

Post a Comment